Package Design – Student Project by Kate Mikutowskiby Dirk Petzold on Jan 14, 2013 • 21:11 No Comments
This package design concept is a student work by Kate Mikutowski from Stillwater, MN, USA.
The project was to create a package and branding for a breakfast cereal. I chose to the classic and childhood favorite, cream of wheat. Creamwheat aims at giving the cereal a more contemporary feel, by making the branding simplistic, elegant, and modern. The colors of Creamwheat are lighthearted, leaving the consumer feeling warm and comforted. Start your day off right with a bowl of Creamwheat!
Some related posts:
- Mignon – Art Direction, Branding, and Packaging by Benoit Galangau
- Rush River Brewery Identity and Packaging by Westwerk
- Branding and Packaging Design by Daniel Guillermo for Publican Brewery
- Tea Packaging and Branding Concept by Konrad Sybilski
- Packaging and Label Design by Tom Clayton for Argo Café’s Tea Range