Why Canva Pro, how much does it cost and is it worth the price? We tell you more about the amazing features of this online graphic design tool and why you should try its free trial.
Available as free, pro, or enterprise version, Canva is a very popular online graphic design tool and mobile app used to create a great variety of graphics for social media, presentations, poster designs, and other visual content. I guess most of you are probably already very familiar with the free graphic design tool and for those of you who are wondering whether it’s worth upgrading to Canva Pro, we now want to tell you everything about pricing, advanced features, and the advantages in comparison with the free version. Do not hesitate to find out more below the image or click on the following link to try it for free.
Canva Pro Pricing
First of all, Canva is free for classrooms and nonprofits. If you register for a free account, you will have the opportunity to test Canva Pro for 30 days for free. That’s a great chance to try all the advanced features of the pro version without any costs or obligations. If you still want to use the great features of Canva Pro after the test phase of 30 days, you have two options. There is the Canva Pro monthly plan which costs $12.95 USD per month. It is billed monthly and can be canceled at any time. The second option you have is the Canva Pro annual plan which costs $9.95 per month and is billed annually at $119.40. For larger teams, there is also Canva Enterprise which costs $30 per month, but today we only want to focus on the advantages of the Pro version. Please learn more below the following animation.
Canva Pro Features
- With Canva Pro, you can establish your own or a brand’s visual identity with unique logos, various colors, and trending fonts across multiple design kits.
- You get access to Canva’s entire library consisting of more than 75 million images, soundtracks, videos, animations, and more.
- Choose from over 420,000 free templates with new designs daily. Users with a free plan only have access to 250,000+ templates.
- Canva Pro also allows you to upload your own logos and fonts or choose from over 3,000 premium fonts.
- Teams can collaborate on various designs. Every team member can access the same page.
- Instead of the only 5GB of cloud storage (free plan), with Canva Pro you get 100GB of cloud storage.
- Backgrounds can be removed with just one simple click.
- Premium animations will help you to bring your presentations to life.
- With the integrated smart sizing feature, you can easily resize designs for any platform.
- You can schedule social media posts on all your favorite platforms directly from Canva Pro.
Even during the free trial period, you can invite as many people as you want to join the platform and work together. Nobody will be billed during the trial period. The platform makes it very easy to collaborate with other people, share templates, and design materials as well as comment on and like others’ creative work. A Pro account is great for a single person or a team of hundreds. No matter how big your team is, you can increase your productivity and take your designs to the next level with plenty of time-saving features.
Our conclusion: with all the additional features and design options, the pro version is definitely worth its price, and compared to other professional graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign, it’s quite cheap and very easy to use.
That’s basically all you need to know about Canva Pro. For those of you who still need some creative inspiration, we recommend you to browse through our popular Graphic Design category.
Subscribe to our newsletter!