Package and Brand Design by Jesse Lindhorst for Talisman Bike Gearby Dirk Petzold on Jan 9, 2013 • 12:29 1 Comment
Packaging and Branding.
Graphic designer and illustrator Jesse Lindhorst created the packaging and brand identity including logo and icon design for Talisman, a brand of bike gear.
Some related posts:
- Isometric Icon Design by Perconte for Datera SA
- Slice – Logo, Identity and Packaging Design by Manual
- Branding and Packaging by Isabela Rodrigues for HNINA – Healthy Chocolates
- Mundo do Artesanato – Brand and Package Design by Sweety Branding Studio
- Provisions Branding and Packaging Design by Foreign Policy
About the author, Dirk Petzold.Dirk is the owner and founder of WE AND THE COLOR. With great experience working as a graphic designer, illustrator, and creative director, his aim ist to show creative ideas and outstanding design solutions developed by creative minds from around the globe and from different fields such as design, art, photography, architecture, filmmaking, etc...
You can follow WE AND THE COLOR on: