Tea Package Design.
Taiwanese branding and design studio Victor Design created this beautiful identity and packaging design for Alishan Tea. The pattern design of the tea boxes is inspired by the regional culture and the beautiful landscape.
Some related posts:
- Tea Packaging and Branding Concept by Konrad Sybilski
- Packaging and Label Design by Tom Clayton for Argo Café’s Tea Range
- Tea House Identity and Packaging by José Guizar for La Casa Yerbabuena
- Branding and Packaging by Isabela Rodrigues for HNINA – Healthy Chocolates
- Mundo do Artesanato – Brand and Package Design by Sweety Branding Studio
About the author, Dirk Petzold.Dirk is the owner and founder of WE AND THE COLOR. With great experience working as a graphic designer, illustrator, and creative director, his aim ist to show creative ideas and outstanding design solutions developed by creative minds from around the globe and from different fields such as design, art, photography, architecture, filmmaking, etc...
You can follow WE AND THE COLOR on: