This is your guide on how to become a successful Adobe Stock contributor.
If you are a graphic designer, you know how important it is to have access to high-quality, royalty-free images, videos, illustrations, vectors, 3D assets, and templates for your creative projects. You also know how challenging it can be to find the right content that matches your vision and budget. That’s why Adobe Stock is the perfect solution for you.
Adobe Stock is a service that provides designers and businesses with access to millions of curated and royalty-free assets that you can use in your design projects. Whether you need a stunning photo for a website banner, a vector graphic for a logo, or a 3D model for a product mockup, Adobe Stock has it all.
But Adobe Stock is not only a great resource for finding content, it’s also a great platform for showcasing and selling your own work. As an Adobe Stock contributor, you can earn money every time someone downloads your assets, get exposure for your portfolio, and enjoy many other benefits.
Here are some of the benefits of contributing to Adobe Stock as a graphic designer:
- Reach millions of buyers: Adobe Stock is integrated with Adobe Creative Cloud apps, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere Pro. This means that your assets are available to millions of creative professionals and media makers worldwide who use these apps every day. You can also sell your work on the Adobe Stock website, where buyers can search and license content directly.
- Earn competitive royalties: Adobe Stock offers some of the best royalty rates in the industry. You can earn up to 60% of the sale price for your assets, depending on the type of content and the license. You can also earn more by participating in the bonus program, which rewards you for reaching certain milestones or contributing to specific categories.
- Work on your own terms: As an Adobe Stock contributor, you have full control over your work. You can upload content whenever you want, set your own prices, and choose which licenses to offer. You can also track your sales and earnings in real time on the contributor portal.
- Get feedback and support: Adobe Stock has a dedicated team of reviewers who evaluate your submissions and provide feedback on how to improve them. You can also access helpful resources, such as tutorials, webinars, forums, and blogs, to learn more about stock photography and design trends. You can also contact the support team if you have any questions or issues.
How to get started as an Adobe Stock contributor
If you are interested in becoming an Adobe Stock contributor, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Create an Adobe ID or sign in with your existing one.
- Go to the Adobe Stock contributor portal and click on “Get started”.
- Fill out your profile information and accept the terms and conditions.
- Upload your content and add titles, keywords, and categories.
- Submit your content for review and wait for approval.
That’s it! Once your content is approved, it will be available for buyers to license on Adobe Stock.
Tips for creating successful content
To increase your chances of selling your content on Adobe Stock, here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Create original and high-quality content: Adobe Stock buyers are looking for content that is unique, creative, and professional. Make sure your content is well-composed, well-lit, well-edited, and well-formatted. Avoid using filters or effects that may reduce the quality or usability of your content.
- Follow the technical requirements: Adobe Stock has specific technical requirements for each type of content. For example, photos must be at least 4 megapixels in size, vectors must be saved as EPS or AI files and 3D models must be saved as OBJ or STL files. Make sure you follow these requirements before uploading your content.
- Add relevant metadata: Metadata is the information that describes your content, such as titles, keywords, and categories. Metadata helps buyers find your content when they search on Adobe Stock. Make sure you add accurate and relevant metadata that reflects the content and context of your work.
- Research the market trends: Adobe Stock buyers are looking for content that reflects the current market trends and customer needs. You can use tools like Google Trends or Adobe Color to find out what topics, colors, styles, and themes are popular among buyers. You can also browse the Adobe Stock website or app to see what types of content are featured or in demand.
To sum it up, Adobe Stock is an amazing opportunity for graphic designers who want to showcase their work, reach a global audience, and earn money from their creativity. By contributing to Adobe Stock, you can benefit from the exposure, royalties, flexibility, feedback, and support that Adobe offers.
If you are ready to join the Adobe Stock community, sign up today and start uploading your content. For those of you, looking for stunning design templates that can be used in a range of creative products, feel free to browse through the Templates section on WE AND THE COLOR.
Subscribe to our newsletter!