Vilcek Foundation – Cinematic Ident by Valiant Pictures and Thornberg & Forester (T&F)by Dirk Petzold on Aug 27, 2013 • 11:03 No Comments
Valiant Pictures and Thornberg & Forester (T&F) produced a dynamic cinematic ident for the Vilcek Foundation, a cultural institution in the arts and sciences. The ident will have its premiere at the 33rd annual Hawaii International Film Festival, opening on October 10, 2013. It serves as the opening to introduce all of the film projects sponsored by the Vilcek Foundation as a part of its New American Filmmakers section. This colorful and vibrant ident was developed in collaboration with Rick Kinsel, executive director of the Vilcek Foundation.
Some related posts:
- The Comedy Central Roast of James Franco – Main Title Sequence by Thornberg & Forester
- Arthur Portnoy – The New Executive Producer of Artjail
- OBEY THE GIANT – The Shepard Fairey Story – Short Film by Special Branch
- Distance Over Time – A Documentation by SpindleProductions
- Warm Signal – Motion Graphics by Silke Sieler
About the author, Dirk Petzold.Dirk is the owner and founder of WE AND THE COLOR. With great experience working as a graphic designer, illustrator, and creative director, his aim ist to show creative ideas and outstanding design solutions developed by creative minds from around the globe and from different fields such as design, art, photography, architecture, filmmaking, etc...
You can follow WE AND THE COLOR on: