The Project Factory – Graphic Brand Design by Dittmarby Dirk Petzold on Mar 24, 2013 • 15:40 No Comments
The Project Factory.
Berlin, Germany-based graphic design and branding practice Dittmar was asked to develop a redesign of The Project Factory’s brand identiy. The Project Factory specializes in the production of digital solutions for online, mobile and gaming applications. The design practice Dittmar created a visual identity that reflects the attitude of the company and mediates a professional tone. Part of the graphic design work was the creation of 24 icons, the logo design, stationery, collateral, business cards, and web design.
Some related posts:
- Lingua Viva – Rebranding Case Study by Necon Creative Agency
- Brand Design for Emporium Pies by Foundry Collective
- Zimmerei Pensold – Brand Identity by Roberto Funke and Julia Hellmann
- Elektromobilität Region Aachen – Identity Student Work by Jann de Vries and Stefan Zimmermann
- Corporate Design of Sony PlayStation’s US based Creative Services Group
About the author, Dirk Petzold.Dirk is the owner and founder of WE AND THE COLOR. With great experience working as a graphic designer, illustrator, and creative director, his aim ist to show creative ideas and outstanding design solutions developed by creative minds from around the globe and from different fields such as design, art, photography, architecture, filmmaking, etc...
You can follow WE AND THE COLOR on: