The Project Factory – Graphic Brand Design by Dittmarby Dirk Petzold on Mar 24, 2013 • 15:40 No Comments
The Project Factory.
Berlin, Germany-based graphic design and branding practice Dittmar was asked to develop a redesign of The Project Factory’s brand identiy. The Project Factory specializes in the production of digital solutions for online, mobile and gaming applications. The design practice Dittmar created a visual identity that reflects the attitude of the company and mediates a professional tone. Part of the graphic design work was the creation of 24 icons, the logo design, stationery, collateral, business cards, and web design.
Some related posts:
- Lingua Viva – Rebranding Case Study by Necon Creative Agency
- Brand Design for Emporium Pies by Foundry Collective
- Zimmerei Pensold – Brand Identity by Roberto Funke and Julia Hellmann
- Elektromobilität Region Aachen – Identity Student Work by Jann de Vries and Stefan Zimmermann
- Corporate Design of Sony PlayStation’s US based Creative Services Group