St Leon 10 in Bantry Bay, Cape Town by SAOTA and Antoni Associatesby Dirk Petzold on Dec 23, 2013 • 17:48 No Comments
Luxury Architecture and Interior.
An outstanding architecture project by Stefan Antoni Olmesdahl Truen Architects (SAOTA) and Antoni Associates. The luxurious St Leon 10 is located in Bantry Bay, Cape Town. This beautiful home was design for a family with 2 children. Due to its excellent location, it offers breathtaking views towards the 12 Apostle Mountains, Clifton Beaches and Robben Island.
Some related posts:
- Luxurious Modern Architecture by SAOTA and Antoni Associates
- De Wet 34 House in Bantry Bay, Cape Town, South Africa by SAOTA
- Luxurious Cliff House in Spain by Fran Silvestre Arquitectos
- Modern Architecture – Harborview Hills by Laidlaw Schultz Architects
- House Boz in Pretoria, South Africa by Nico van der Meulen Architects
About the author, Dirk Petzold.Dirk is the owner and founder of WE AND THE COLOR. With great experience working as a graphic designer, illustrator, and creative director, his aim ist to show creative ideas and outstanding design solutions developed by creative minds from around the globe and from different fields such as design, art, photography, architecture, filmmaking, etc...
You can follow WE AND THE COLOR on: