St Leon 10 in Bantry Bay, Cape Town by SAOTA and Antoni Associatesby Dirk Petzold on Dec 23, 2013 • 17:48 No Comments
Luxury Architecture and Interior.
An outstanding architecture project by Stefan Antoni Olmesdahl Truen Architects (SAOTA) and Antoni Associates. The luxurious St Leon 10 is located in Bantry Bay, Cape Town. This beautiful home was design for a family with 2 children. Due to its excellent location, it offers breathtaking views towards the 12 Apostle Mountains, Clifton Beaches and Robben Island.
Some related posts:
- Luxurious Modern Architecture by SAOTA and Antoni Associates
- De Wet 34 House in Bantry Bay, Cape Town, South Africa by SAOTA
- Luxurious Cliff House in Spain by Fran Silvestre Arquitectos
- Modern Architecture – Harborview Hills by Laidlaw Schultz Architects
- Architecture Design: Nettleton 198 House by SAOTA