Spicemode Identity and Packaging by Isabela Rodrigues – Sweety Branding Studioby Dirk Petzold on Aug 24, 2013 • 18:39 No Comments
Spicemode – Foods.
Isabela Rodrigues – Sweety Branding Studio created the corporate identity and packaging design for Spicemode, a line of specialties with focus on natural and spicy curries from India. The studio used strong graphics, fonts and a minimalist design to put the focus on the color of the spices.
Photography by Akel Neto
Some related posts:
- Mundo do Artesanato – Brand and Package Design by Sweety Branding Studio
- Branding and Packaging by Isabela Rodrigues for HNINA – Healthy Chocolates
- Autea – Corporate Identity by Michał Markiewicz
- The Willow Tree Coffee CO. – Branding by Isabela Rodrigues
- Packaging Design for Le Chat by Isabela Rodrigues Sweety Branding Studio
About the author, Dirk Petzold.Dirk is the owner and founder of WE AND THE COLOR. With great experience working as a graphic designer, illustrator, and creative director, his aim ist to show creative ideas and outstanding design solutions developed by creative minds from around the globe and from different fields such as design, art, photography, architecture, filmmaking, etc...
You can follow WE AND THE COLOR on: