Provisions Branding and Packaging Design by Foreign Policyby Dirk Petzold on Jan 23, 2013 • 11:26 No Comments
Brand and Package Design.
Foreign Policy Design Group from Singapore created the brand and package design for Provisions, a retail & take-out section of two adjacent restaurants.
Some related posts:
- TINE Melkerampa Brand and Package Design by Torjan Rood Vastveit
- Package and Brand Design by Jesse Lindhorst for Talisman Bike Gear
- Mundo do Artesanato – Brand and Package Design by Sweety Branding Studio
- NERBO Branding Master Project by Augusto Arduini and Giuditta Brusadelli
- Branding and Packaging by Isabela Rodrigues for HNINA – Healthy Chocolates
About the author, Dirk Petzold.Dirk is the owner and founder of WE AND THE COLOR. With great experience working as a graphic designer, illustrator, and creative director, his aim ist to show creative ideas and outstanding design solutions developed by creative minds from around the globe and from different fields such as design, art, photography, architecture, filmmaking, etc...
You can follow WE AND THE COLOR on: