O/O Brewing – Visual Identity by Lundgren+Lindqvistby Dirk Petzold on Aug 21, 2013 • 17:21 No Comments
Lundgren+Lindqvist was asked to create a distinctive and outstanding visual identity for O/O Brewing, a micro-brewery that makes quality beers serving as an alternative to the traditional choice of wine in fine dining contexts. Lundgren+Lindqvist has created the complete visual identity and packaging. The labels provide space for artist collaborations. It’s meant as a micro-gallery growing over time with each beer being produced in limited quantities.
The first artworks were created by Lundgren+Lindqvist.
Some related posts:
- Autea – Corporate Identity by Michał Markiewicz
- Branding and Packaging Design by Daniel Guillermo for Publican Brewery
- General Cafe – Branding and Packaging Design by Clarke Harris
- Inge Ginger Syrup Identity and Packaging Design by Zeichen & Wunder
- Maison Dandoy – New Identity and Package Design by Base
About the author, Dirk Petzold.Dirk is the owner and founder of WE AND THE COLOR. With great experience working as a graphic designer, illustrator, and creative director, his aim ist to show creative ideas and outstanding design solutions developed by creative minds from around the globe and from different fields such as design, art, photography, architecture, filmmaking, etc...
You can follow WE AND THE COLOR on: