Modern Architecture: Grand Bell House by Andres Remy Arquitectosby Dirk Petzold on Jan 10, 2013 • 20:54 No Comments
Grand Bell House.
A modern designed family house created by Andres Remy Arquitectos. This beautiful house is situated at City Bell 50km from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Some related posts:
- Luxury Architecture Inspiration – The Mop House by AGI Architects
- Modern Architecture: The Ettley Residence by Studio 9one2
- The Balmain House in Sydney, Australia – Modern Architecture by Fox Johnston
- Fresno House in Cariló, Argentina by Felix Raspall and Federico Papandrea
- Modern Residence in Greece – h.3. by 314 Architecture Studio
About the author, Dirk Petzold.Dirk is the owner and founder of WE AND THE COLOR. With great experience working as a graphic designer, illustrator, and creative director, his aim ist to show creative ideas and outstanding design solutions developed by creative minds from around the globe and from different fields such as design, art, photography, architecture, filmmaking, etc...
You can follow WE AND THE COLOR on: