La Campana – Visual Identity Design by Comité Graphic Studioby Dirk Petzold on Nov 17, 2012 • 15:16 No Comments
Tasteful Brand Design.
Barcelona-based “La Campana” has been producing handmade nougat bars and ice cream since 1980. Graphic design studio Comité created a fresh redesign including logo, printed collateral and packaging inspired by the nearby Picasso museum.
Some related posts:
- Sugar Deli Food Center – Branding and Packaging Concept by Fred Carriedo
- TINE Melkerampa Brand and Package Design by Torjan Rood Vastveit
- NERBO Branding Master Project by Augusto Arduini and Giuditta Brusadelli
- Branding and Packaging by Isabela Rodrigues for HNINA – Healthy Chocolates
- Brand and Package Design by Oriol Gil for Cornelia and Co
About the author, Dirk Petzold.Dirk is the owner and founder of WE AND THE COLOR. With great experience working as a graphic designer, illustrator, and creative director, his aim ist to show creative ideas and outstanding design solutions developed by creative minds from around the globe and from different fields such as design, art, photography, architecture, filmmaking, etc...
You can follow WE AND THE COLOR on: