La Campana – Visual Identity Design by Comité Graphic Studioby Dirk Petzold on Nov 17, 2012 • 15:16 No Comments
Tasteful Brand Design.
Barcelona-based “La Campana” has been producing handmade nougat bars and ice cream since 1980. Graphic design studio Comité created a fresh redesign including logo, printed collateral and packaging inspired by the nearby Picasso museum.
Some related posts:
- Sugar Deli Food Center – Branding and Packaging Concept by Fred Carriedo
- TINE Melkerampa Brand and Package Design by Torjan Rood Vastveit
- NERBO Branding Master Project by Augusto Arduini and Giuditta Brusadelli
- Branding and Packaging by Isabela Rodrigues for HNINA – Healthy Chocolates
- Brand and Package Design by Oriol Gil for Cornelia and Co