Kunstverein Hof – Branding by Sebastian Berbig and Derya Ormanciby Dirk Petzold on Mar 15, 2013 • 10:56 No Comments
Graphic Brand Design.
A nice graphic design and branding project by the two German graphic designers Sebastian Berbig and Derya Ormanci for the Kunstverein Hof. The art association commissioned the designers to create a new visual identity to appeal a younger audience and to reflect the new focus on contemporary arts. To develop a new and fresh look the designers took the “K” of the old identity and turned it into a graphic three-dimensional block. Furthermore, they designed some print products such as stationery, business cards and printed collateral.
Some related posts:
- Autea – Corporate Identity by Michał Markiewicz
- Cookie Hotel Berlin – Corporate Identity by Sebastian Berbig and Derya Ormanci
- Corporate Design of Sony PlayStation’s US based Creative Services Group
- Sifang Art Museum – Brand Material by Foreign Policy
- What if you hire Arek – Brand Identity by Dora Klimczyk