Kunstverein Hof – Branding by Sebastian Berbig and Derya Ormanciby Dirk Petzold on Mar 15, 2013 • 10:56 No Comments
Graphic Brand Design.
A nice graphic design and branding project by the two German graphic designers Sebastian Berbig and Derya Ormanci for the Kunstverein Hof. The art association commissioned the designers to create a new visual identity to appeal a younger audience and to reflect the new focus on contemporary arts. To develop a new and fresh look the designers took the “K” of the old identity and turned it into a graphic three-dimensional block. Furthermore, they designed some print products such as stationery, business cards and printed collateral.
Some related posts:
- Autea – Corporate Identity by Michał Markiewicz
- Cookie Hotel Berlin – Corporate Identity by Sebastian Berbig and Derya Ormanci
- Corporate Design of Sony PlayStation’s US based Creative Services Group
- Sifang Art Museum – Brand Material by Foreign Policy
- What if you hire Arek – Brand Identity by Dora Klimczyk
About the author, Dirk Petzold.Dirk is the owner and founder of WE AND THE COLOR. With great experience working as a graphic designer, illustrator, and creative director, his aim ist to show creative ideas and outstanding design solutions developed by creative minds from around the globe and from different fields such as design, art, photography, architecture, filmmaking, etc...
You can follow WE AND THE COLOR on: