The Great British Butcher – Packaging and Branding by Design by Dayby Dirk Petzold on Sep 9, 2013 • 15:22 No Comments
The Great British Butcher – Brand Identity.
The Manchester based graphic design and branding studio Design by Day developed this beautiful visual identity and packaging for The Great British Butcher, a new range of rubs and seasonings prepared by MRC Flava. Design by Day created a brand identity and product packaging based on the company’s British heritage and honest quality. The logo and vintage-style typography convey a traditional spirit, while playful illustrations provide a warm and friendly visual identity. In addition to the branding and packaging concept, Design by Day created a suitable website.
Some related posts:
- Nero Scuro – Italian Coffee Roastery Branding by Manuel Bortoletti
- Mundo do Artesanato – Brand and Package Design by Sweety Branding Studio
- Maison Dandoy – New Identity and Package Design by Base
- Branding and Packaging Design by Daniel Guillermo for Publican Brewery
- Jasmin Forrester Chocolate Identity by Mister Onüff