The Great British Butcher – Packaging and Branding by Design by Dayby Dirk Petzold on Sep 9, 2013 • 15:22 No Comments
The Great British Butcher – Brand Identity.
The Manchester based graphic design and branding studio Design by Day developed this beautiful visual identity and packaging for The Great British Butcher, a new range of rubs and seasonings prepared by MRC Flava. Design by Day created a brand identity and product packaging based on the company’s British heritage and honest quality. The logo and vintage-style typography convey a traditional spirit, while playful illustrations provide a warm and friendly visual identity. In addition to the branding and packaging concept, Design by Day created a suitable website.
Some related posts:
- Nero Scuro – Italian Coffee Roastery Branding by Manuel Bortoletti
- Mundo do Artesanato – Brand and Package Design by Sweety Branding Studio
- Maison Dandoy – New Identity and Package Design by Base
- Branding and Packaging Design by Daniel Guillermo for Publican Brewery
- Jasmin Forrester Chocolate Identity by Mister Onüff
About the author, Dirk Petzold.Dirk is the owner and founder of WE AND THE COLOR. With great experience working as a graphic designer, illustrator, and creative director, his aim ist to show creative ideas and outstanding design solutions developed by creative minds from around the globe and from different fields such as design, art, photography, architecture, filmmaking, etc...
You can follow WE AND THE COLOR on: