Fire Is Gone – Digital Artwork by Piotr Buczkowski/Heroes Designby Dirk Petzold on Mar 13, 2013 • 12:34 No Comments
Fire Is Gone.
Poznan, Poland-based illustrator and graphic designer Piotr Buczkowski aka Heroes Design produced this digital artwork called “Fire Is Gone” for Editions of 100 – founded and curated by Daniel Freytag of Berg Studio. Piotr Buczkowski works across various design disciplines such as print, web, branding, typography, and illustration.
Some related posts:
- PEACE SIGN, INDEX DOWN – Poster Design by Bram Vanhaeren
- Mount Everest – The Surreal Northface – Illustration by Dirk Petzold
- Graphic Artwork for Faux Fox Temple by Tobias van Schneider and Verena Michelitsch
- Put Some Color In – Illustration by Dirk Petzold
- Yin Yang of World Hunger – Digital Painting by Deevad