Fire Is Gone – Digital Artwork by Piotr Buczkowski/Heroes Designby Dirk Petzold on Mar 13, 2013 • 12:34 No Comments
Fire Is Gone.
Poznan, Poland-based illustrator and graphic designer Piotr Buczkowski aka Heroes Design produced this digital artwork called “Fire Is Gone” for Editions of 100 – founded and curated by Daniel Freytag of Berg Studio. Piotr Buczkowski works across various design disciplines such as print, web, branding, typography, and illustration.
Some related posts:
- PEACE SIGN, INDEX DOWN – Poster Design by Bram Vanhaeren
- Mount Everest – The Surreal Northface – Illustration by Dirk Petzold
- Graphic Artwork for Faux Fox Temple by Tobias van Schneider and Verena Michelitsch
- Put Some Color In – Illustration by Dirk Petzold
- Yin Yang of World Hunger – Digital Painting by Deevad
About the author, Dirk Petzold.Dirk is the owner and founder of WE AND THE COLOR. With great experience working as a graphic designer, illustrator, and creative director, his aim ist to show creative ideas and outstanding design solutions developed by creative minds from around the globe and from different fields such as design, art, photography, architecture, filmmaking, etc...
You can follow WE AND THE COLOR on: