Designing Brand Identity: An Essential Guide for the Whole Branding Team by Alina Wheelerby Dirk Petzold on Feb 8, 2013 • 19:54 No Comments
Brand Design Guide by Alina Wheeler
This book by author Alina Wheeler is the ultimate guide for graphic designers. With latest research and analysis of brand strategies you will learn how to develop a successful brand identity. The book includes more than 30 case studies and shows a five-phase process for creating a brand identity.
Some related posts:
- Logo Design Love: A Guide to Creating Iconic Brand Identities, 2nd Edition by David Airey
- Book: Logotype by Michael Evamy
- 100 Ideas that Changed Graphic Design by Steven Heller and Veronique Vienne
- Stop, Think, Go, Do: How Typography and Graphic Design Influence Behavior
- Book Recommendation: Designing with the Mind in Mind by Jeff Johnson
About the author, Dirk Petzold.Dirk is the owner and founder of WE AND THE COLOR. With great experience working as a graphic designer, illustrator, and creative director, his aim ist to show creative ideas and outstanding design solutions developed by creative minds from around the globe and from different fields such as design, art, photography, architecture, filmmaking, etc...
You can follow WE AND THE COLOR on: