Brand Design for La Distributrice by Gabriel Lefebvre and Rachel Lecompteby Dirk Petzold on Jan 3, 2013 • 15:52 No Comments
Graphic Design for Branding and Packaging Project.
La Distributrice is the smallest takeout coffee service in Montréal. The two Canadian graphic designers Gabriel Lefebvre and Rachel Lecompte worked together to create a simple black/white identity and packaging design based on a clean typeface and graphics.
Some related posts:
- Brand and Package Design by Oriol Gil for Cornelia and Co
- NERBO Branding Master Project by Augusto Arduini and Giuditta Brusadelli
- La Campana – Visual Identity Design by Comité Graphic Studio
- TINE Melkerampa Brand and Package Design by Torjan Rood Vastveit
- Branding and Packaging by Isabela Rodrigues for HNINA – Healthy Chocolates
About the author, Dirk Petzold.Dirk is the owner and founder of WE AND THE COLOR. With great experience working as a graphic designer, illustrator, and creative director, his aim ist to show creative ideas and outstanding design solutions developed by creative minds from around the globe and from different fields such as design, art, photography, architecture, filmmaking, etc...
You can follow WE AND THE COLOR on: