Al Jazeera America Campaign – Photography by Martin Schoellerby Dirk Petzold on Oct 3, 2013 • 23:12 No Comments
Al Jazeera America.
Photographer Martin Schoeller partnered with agency Maude to shoot the launch campaign for Al Jazeera America. The Qatar-based news channel Al Jazeera launched a news network in the US. The campaign appeared all over New York City on billboards, bus stops and in printed publications. The casting took place right on the streets to find authentic people, then Martin Schoeller photographed them with a mobile setup.
Client: Al Jazeera America
Art Buyer: Amy Salzman
Photographer: Martin Schoeller
Producer: Kids With Candy
Casting: Shadow Casting
Wardrobe Stylist: Emma Pritchard
Hair & Makeup: Jane Choi
Some related posts:
- Time Magazine – Photography by Martin Schoeller
- Kobe Bryant with Picasso Inspired NIKE Flyknit Sneakers by Martin Schoeller
- Lavazza – Inspiring Chefs – 2014 Calendar Photography by Martin Schoeller
- Identical – Portraits of Twins by Photographer Martin Schoeller
- Tsz Shan Monastery – Photography by Frédéric Lagrange
About the author, Dirk Petzold.Dirk is the owner and founder of WE AND THE COLOR. With great experience working as a graphic designer, illustrator, and creative director, his aim ist to show creative ideas and outstanding design solutions developed by creative minds from around the globe and from different fields such as design, art, photography, architecture, filmmaking, etc...
You can follow WE AND THE COLOR on: